OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we’re building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
We’re looking for an affiliate & influencer marketer who’s passionate about driving profitable growth, building the strategy and executing and executing in a technology-forward way.
As a part of the marketing & operations team which is reimagining how we operate ecommerce brands at scale, you will be a critical part of our company’s growth. You will be responsible for developing the affiliate and influencer strategy for OpenStore brands, building the partnerships to underpin execution, and execute the initiatives across dozens of brands. Your work will directly impact the health of our portfolio of e-commerce brands. We will invest in your development and do everything we can to make sure this is one of your best professional experiences. We believe joining OpenStore will be a career-defining choice for employees.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced marketer. You’ve built and executed performance marketing initiatives with a bent towards affiliate and influencer marketing. You’re able to diagnose a brand’s growth opportunities, prioritize the biggest impact, and execute. You break goals into solvable component parts and effectively execute. You build great plans and follow through with them to exceed goals.
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. You love seeing the power of great analyses and collaborating with affiliates to shatter growth targets. Your second language is performance KPIs. You methodically setup tests, track impact, and take action to amplify what works and scale winning tactics across brands.
- You are an active relationship builder. Your bias is to lean into strategic partnerships to test new affiliate relationships and scale winning campaigns.
- You are collaborative, organized, and thoughtful. You actively solicit teammate’s feedback and can get things done through informal influence. You’re organized and demonstrate judicious decision-making.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team to continuously evolve and improve the marketing playbook.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. Your ability to execute and eliminate blockers helps you and the entire company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You’ll define the affiliate & influencer strategy. Focusing on a scalable strategy across dozens of brands, you’ll define the approach to affiliate marketing. You’ll refine, test, and iterate with the goal of continuous improvement and breaking through new frontiers of performance wins. You’ll take calculated risks, be creative, and use analytical rigor to achieve goals.
- You’ll build the affiliate ecosystem and resourcing framework. You’ll determine the tools, budget resourcing, and relationships needed to execute the strategy. You’ll stand up the relationships needed to build an ever-growing efficient affiliate engine; including making OpenStore a destination for performance-oriented influencers. You’ll deploy budgets thoughtfully, measure and report on affiliate performance, and stay accountable to the results.
- You’ll test tactics across brands and scale what works. You’ll brainstorm new tactics and technologies to test, set up testing plans, execute, and track results. You’ll collaborate with product and data science to automate what works and/or scale technology tools and partnerships across brands.
- You’ll effectively manage others. You’ll manage affiliates/influencers to execute plans. You’ll build the tools, playbooks, and templates to deliver exceptional results.
- You’ll collaborate with colleagues and be a trusted partner. Through informal influence and strong relationship building, you’ll effectively collaborate with colleagues across marketing, supply chain, logistics, customer support, product, data science, and engineering. You’ll be a trusted advisor to portfolio marketers.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years of performance or digital marketing experience.
- Inclination towards using technology and tools to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and relationship skills.
- Experience at a high growth D2C ecommerce company is a plus.
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.