Looking for the best skateboards for dogs? Let’s find you and your 4 legged companions the perfect skateboard for you two to cruise around town and bond doing a sport you both love.
Skateboarding with your dog is a fun way to spend time together. Maintaining fitness, health, and happiness through this activity is awesome. You will enjoy riding along with your 4 legged partners once you have the right equipment and your dog has some proper training in place.
The right skateboard for dogs will all depend on the size of your dog and how you plan to use your new doggy skateboard.
What type of skateboarding dog do you have? Is he or she a bulldog breed? Do you have a large dog or a small dog?
All dogs can technically skateboard regardless of the breed, but the English bulldog type breeds are best known for being skateboarding champs.
Plus bully breeds look so cool on skateboards, don’t they;)
Just ask Otto the English Bulldog who broke the Guinness World record by skateboarding through the longest human tunnel in the South American country of Peru.
How cool is Otto;)
A longboard, cruiser, or similar board should be easily controllable, highly stable, and large enough for an optimal riding experience. You’ll want to pick one that fits your experience, your dog’s condition, and your tastes!
Here are the best skateboards for dogs to help you find the perfect board to cruise around town. In this article, I will share with you all my recommendations so you can pick the best dog skateboard for your pitbull, American bulldog, English bulldog, or any other skateboarding bully breed that you may have.
Here Is My Top List Of The Best Skateboard for Dogs
*Click the picture next to skateboard to learn more about any particular best skateboards for dogs on this list.
1. Mini Longboard Potable Skateboard For English bulldogs
Mini longboards are made from natural and sustainable bamboo, which gives them a high level of strength and flexibility. The mini skateboard’s custom PU wheels with precision ABEC-9 bearing are smooth and can spin for a long time before another push. Trucks are alloy steel with a black baking finish and a silver galvanized coat. Mini skateboard length: 19″, longboard width: 9″, longboard wheelbase: 12″, wheels: 69mm 85A, bearing: ABEC-9.
- The size is perfect, it’s not heavy, and love the bag to pack it and the design it’s awesome.
- This little board is super strong and fast! I love that you can create your own grip design making it best for bulldogs, kids and adults.
- This thing is great! Super high quality and very stylish.
- All is great, the board is smooth, but didn’t come with the DIY grip tape. Pretty disappointed in how they could forget a main part.
- I love how this skateboard can cruise at higher speeds and my English bulldog is loving every minute of it.
- For those of you who want your bulldog to be the Tony Hawks of the skateboard World this is a good buy.
Mini skateboards are made of furniture-level bamboo, which comes from a high-quality bamboo product area in subtropics and has pure bamboo fiber. With smooth coating, the deck of the mini longboard can bear 300LBS weight and last for 10 years.
The width of the skateboard is very stable when riding especially when it comes to English bulldogs.
Easy To Ride:
This mini skateboard is very easy to ride due to its size thus making it one of the best skateboards for dogs.
To summarize, the skateboard is the ideal size for your dog. This mini longboard has fantastic features that are extremely beneficial to dogs. It provides a smooth ride with little effort or force required to keep the skateboard moving. Another benefit of this skateboard’s softer wheels is that it allows the dog to ride it smoothly and effortlessly. You could consider this as one of your top choices while looking for the best skateboards for dogs!
2. Kryptonics Super Fat Best Seller For English BullDogs
When we converse regarding the best skateboards for dogs, it’s impossible not to mention Kryptonics products first and foremost. Kryptonics, founded in 1965, is known for producing innovative and high-quality skateboards. The same can be said for this Krytonic super fat skateboard, which is an excellent product for your dog.
This Kryptonics board is 30.5 inches long and has 5-inch aluminum trucks, an ideal size skateboard for your small puppy or dog. The ultimate deck shape and style features an outstanding easy and fast braking system, making it ideal for dog surfacing. It is excellent support for heavier children or dogs.
It does not disappoint whenever it comes to the toughness of this Kryptonics skateboard, and it does not disappoint. It is constructed of 8-ply maple wood, which is extremely durable. A double 8-ply maple design allows dogs to use these skateboards easily. Still, if you teach your dog and make him understand the techniques, this tower is perhaps the most comfortable one in the industry for your little friend.
The 60mm 81A wheels ensure a smooth ride. It withstands any surface bumps and provides your dog with an excellent streamlined surf around town. In addition to this feature, it has ABEC-5 bearings to guarantee a smoother ride and greater speed.
- This skateboard size and shape is great for a bulldog! So far, so good, he is learning to use his new skateboard and fits on it well!
- Product as it was described it is a smoothe rides++++++++++++++
- Quality build, any skater will love it. Used at a skatepark and worth every penny.
- Good quality and parts. Gets loose quite easy
- Great board. Pretty wide, which makes it good for cruising, but watch out for wheel bite. Fun to cruise around the skate park.
- Like the board, the wheels/bearings. With the large trucks it gets wheel bite though. If I tighten the trucks enough to not get wheel bite, doesn’t turn well. That’s a problem for a cruiser.
Loved my other kryptos board set but this one is lacking a bit.
- Great skateboard if you have or want in the future a skateboarding bulldog.
The Kryptonics Super Fat skateboard is made of high-quality Heavy-duty 6″ aluminum trucks, 88A urethane bushings, and 12mm angled riser pads are included.
This skateboard is definitely a wide enough skateboard as Its size and dimensions help your bulldog to be stable when riding so there is nothing to worry about when purchasing this skateboard.
Easy to ride:
Due to the nature of small bulldogs, the skateboard itself is easy to ride due to the smallness of the skateboard itself.
Overall, the Kryptonics Super Fat skateboard has all of the amazing features that will benefit your dog. The surface area and thickness of this Kryptonics skateboard are appropriate for all skateboarding dogs and provide a comfortable riding experience. There is no reason not to select this skateboard because it is lightweight, durable, and reasonably priced.
*One of the best-selling best skateboards for dogs especially good for the bully breeds.
3. Eggboards Mini Longboard Skateboard- Best For French Bulldog
This Eggboards Mini Longboard is the world’s shortest and most portable skateboard, making it the ideal companion for your dog in terms of portability. This flawlessly mini-sized board is perfect for your pup because it is easy for them to maneuver and control, which is difficult for these little animals to do on larger deck boards.
The structure of the boards is 19 inches long and 9 inches wide. The board wheels are enormous compared to the board, which has a diameter of 67mm and a hardness of 76A. Although these large wheels aid in a smooth ride, they can sometimes get in the way. Last but not least, the Eggsboards Mini longboard is equipped with ABEC 9 bearings, so surely this is in our list of the best skateboards for dogs.
- Love the board! Rides so smoothly through all kinds of debris. Perfect for Mexican streets! So easy to carve too!
- Right out of the box, its smooth and stable. It took a bit of time to get used to the short deck, but once you get the hang of it, its lots of fun! Great quality: the deck feels solid, and the trucks and wheels are good for general cruising.
- This is the best longboard out there for taking along. It’s easy to ride, light weight and can go anywhere. Such a durable & high quality board.
- On the positive note this skateboard has high-quality design but this is for an experienced rider only. Not easy to use/learn at least for me and my bulldog.
- Board width is awesome! This skateboard is the perfect width to train my bulldog how to skateboard. He is learning to skateboard and loving it so far.
The Eggboards Mini Longboard is also extremely durable. It is made of long-lasting bamboo that does not flake over time and continues to run for a longer period.
Easy to ride:
Its bamboo floor and soft wheels make learning skateboarding for dogs easier. It is suitable for beginners. This board is simple to learn how to ride on.
In summary, why not pay a little more for such an amazing product? This mini board may appear to be a bit pricey at first, but you will realize that it was worth the money after using it. I highly recommend the Eggsboards Mini longboard because of its excellent performance, high-quality parts, and it has an eye-catching design.
The Eggboards mini longboard is definitely one of the best skateboards for dogs, especially of the English bulldog type.
4. Swagtron Swagstake NG3 electric skateboard
The Swagtron Swagstake NG3 costs a lot of money but offers the best riding experience. It glides around with ease, making it ideal for amateurs and, of course, a dog-friendly board. Within a week of practice, beginners can learn it quickly. The responsive sensors on this board are the standout feature that drew me in.
The responsive sensor can detect the rider’s weight and motion. If the balance becomes uncontrollable, the skateboard automatically disconnects and assists in regaining control of the ride. This is the best feature for your small dog. When the dog pushes it slightly, it begins to move and provides a comfortable cruise around town, this makes it one of the most recommended skateboards for dogs.
Another fantastic feature of this diverse board is its single 100W hub motor, which provides a 15 km per hour speed. With a full battery, it can travel 6 miles. Aside from that, if we look at the board’s structure, we can see that it is very cool and solidly designed, which keeps your beauty and gives it a funky look.
- I think this is a nice board if you take it for what it is. It is more of power assist board which i believe does deliver pretty well
- I bought this for a trip for its smaller size. It is awesome! P.S. My skater dog loves it too!
- Too much fun! Product as described. Good purchase for the price.
- Worked for less than 24 hours and back wheel stopped moving completely.
The 72mm (2. 8 in) polyurethane wheels and Polypropylene deck have the flexibility to handle bumpier pavement like a pro, absorbing the shocks making it best for dogs.
Easy to ride:
This board’s structure has a large deck that allows your dog to adjust to fit comfortably. It’s just the right length for the pup, neither too long nor too short. This skateboard’s wheels are strong and provide a smooth and reliable ride. Although they are strong, they are gentle and large, making them ideal cruising wheels.
Swagtron Swagstake NG3 is yet another smart and stylish skateboard that I wholeheartedly suggest for your dog. It has a unique design, and its sensitive sensors will be extremely beneficial to your dog. It’s simple to ride and maneuver. With all these features, your skateboarding dog will be able to ride this board like a pro.
5. M Merkapa Complete 22 inch Cruiser Skateboard
The fact that this skateboard is fully built is the first thing that stands out. To assemble different board elements before use, you don’t need to gather tools or read an extensive guide. After pulling it out of the box, hit the road. Every aspect of this board screams high quality, and believe me when I say that this is another amazing product on this list that will not let you down.
Its portability and durability are the first features that appeal to me. It is really light, and you can easily transport it with your dog. It’s made of long-lasting, high-quality plastic. This incredible board not only has a high level of durability, but it also has excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance.
- It offers excellent features like as ABEC-7 bearings, which are quite beneficial to dogs.
- Definitely a best budget board for the price.
- It offers a smooth ride with little effort required to keep the skateboard going.
- Another advantage of this skateboard is its softer wheels, which allow the dog to ride it softly and effortlessly.
- It’s a little difficult to turn, but all in all a good buy.
- It’s made of long-lasting, high-quality plastic.
- Provides shocks absorption and abrasion resistance on a tiny scale.
- The wheels of the board are 60mm 78A with ABEC-7 bearings, which are ideal for difficult terrain.
- It’s really light, and you can take it with you when you walk your dog.
- Wheel size: 60milimetres
- Wheel material: Polyurethane
The deck measures 22 inches by 3.25 inches, and the trucks are made of metal. This board is CE-approved, indicating that it is appropriate for people of all ages and weights.
Easy to ride:
It is quite easy to ride on because to its lightweight and plastic deck body.
To summarize, the M Merkapa cruiser skateboard is the best skateboard for your dog. It offers excellent features like ABEC-7 bearings, which are quite beneficial to dogs. It offers a smooth ride with little effort or energy required to keep the skateboard going. Another advantage of this skateboard is its softer wheels, which allow the dog to ride it softly and effortlessly.
Additionally, it gives the rider control and grip, resulting in a smooth and flawless cruising experience. With all of these features, your dog will enjoy a pleasant ride on the Merkapa Cruiser skateboard. Merkapa is the best board for your dog.
6. Magneto Mini Cruiser Longboard
Magneto is a well-regarded brand that consistently delivers high-quality products. The company has continuously developed high-quality items with exceptional performance, durability, and price over the years. This Magneto Mini Cruiser Longboard is the same way. It is a highly cost-effective solution for your dog on the market.
This Magneto small cruiser is lightweight and easy to transport. It is compact in size, making it very easy to transport. Also, because dogs can’t manage very longboards, the small size makes it a good longboard for them; this is why shortboards are a good match for dog skating.
- This Magneto small cruiser is lightweight and easy to transport. It is compact in size, making it very easy to transport.
- It is a highly cost-effective option
- Has a skateboard deck built of high grade materials.
- The wheels do not always turn in the same manner.
Mini cruiser longboard turns out to be the best skateboard for your canine friend because it has the following qualities to make a comfortable and enjoyable ride for him.
- The deck is made of 6 full plies of Canadian Maple and is extremely sturdy and long-lasting. The top of the board has a sand grit surface that grips your feet while showcasing the maple deck and unique artwork.
- Has sturdy trucks. The trucks are constructed of high-quality gravity cast aluminum, making them extremely durable and dependable. The top-mounted trucks have a 5-inch hanger and a 55-degree kingpin angle, and the wheels and bushings are made of high-quality SHR polyurethane…there are no plastic parts on this board!
The board is 7.5″ broad by 27.5″ long, giving your dog plenty of room to adapt and maintain balance.
Easy to ride: The small size makes it a suitable longboard for dogs. Making it easy for them to ride.
Additionally, the deck has a good grip, which ensures the rider’s safety. This board appeals to me since its wheels are made of gravity cast aluminum, making them extremely durable and powerful. Also, because dogs can’t manage very longboards, the small size makes it a good longboard for them; this is why shortboards are a good match for dog skating.
*Magneto mini cruiser is definitely one of the best skateboards for dogs on our list due to its high customer satisfaction rating and cool looks.
7. Landyachtz Dinghy
The Landyachtz Dinghy is a well-built, robust, and extremely portable skateboard. The Landyachtz Dinghy is a fantastic dog skateboard with an 8″ deck area. This deck size is great for dogs since they can stand comfortably on it without having to stick their paws together to change their position on the board.
The Landyachtz Dinghy is recognized for being one of the most stable skateboard rides, particularly for dogs. The qualities of the board, such as the wide deck board, soft and spacious tires, and excellent bearings, offer a smooth ride even on uneven surfaces.
- Provides stable rides among the best skateboard for dogs
- Its price is pocket friendly
- Its wheel bite is minimal or non-existent
- Its hard to handle for beginners
- Has soft and spacious wheel, as well as the amazing bearings, ensure a smooth ride.
- The Dinghy is built of 7-ply maple, which outperforms plastics. Making it impressive and long lasting.
- Has a wide deck board thus enabling comfortability.
Having a stable skateboard is one of the greatest joys and fun thus this dog skateboard has one very unique feature that enables a stable and comfortable ride this is;
The Landyachtz Dinghy is recognized for being one of the most stable skateboard rides, particularly for dogs. The qualities of the board, such as the wide deck board, soft and spacious tire, and excellent bearings, offer a smooth ride even on uneven surfaces.
Easy To Ride:
The Dinghy includes cut-out wheel wells as well as minor tire flares to help avoid wheel biting. This provides a secure feeling as well as maximum wheel clearance.
This skateboard is the best for your dog if he is an expert and has prior skateboarding experience. With all of its features, this skateboard has a lot of speed and can turn quickly. This skateboard’s capacity to turn quickly will be enjoyable for your dog, who will be able to cruise at full speed without worry and look cool at the same time.
This is definitely another top choice when it comes to the best skateboards for dogs.
8. Rude Boyz 17 Inch Mini Wooden Cruiser
Rude Boyz 17 Inch Mini Wooden Cruiser, which also ranks as one of the best skateboards for dogs due to its fantastic features. The first feature is the size of the deck, which is ideal for dogs. It does not, however, suit larger dogs such as English Bulldogs. It is too short for them, which is why I do not suggest it for larger dogs.
Another standout characteristic of this board is the unique and clever patterns. The board features a variety of adorable images that are both appealing and interesting. It’s compact and lightweight, making it incredibly portable. You can easily transport it and let your dog play with it indefinitely.
Its size is perfect. Amazing!
Has a pretty good quality.
Its a very sturdy and strong board.
My pitbull loves this skateboard.
It’s made of long-lasting Canadian maple wood. Thus very little maintenance is needed.
Easy to ride:
This skateboard is 17 inches long and banana-shaped. It weighs 7.5 pounds, and these dimensions are great for your dog to enjoy without having too many difficulties riding this particular skateboard.
The manufacturer has also included ABEC-7 bearings on this board. These bearings are more durable and give good board speed. It is ideal for dogs since it allows them to push and ride with minimal effort, resulting in a smoother ride.
To summarize, Rude Boyz is a reasonably priced best skateboard that is a good fit for your pet. It is modest in size, making it easy for a dog to manage and ride. It’s little and light, yet it’s tough. The board’s speed, weight, and structure are all excellent. , the design and graphics are also cool and appealing to the eye.
9. DINBIN Complete Highly Flexible Skateboard
This is a bright and lovely skateboard. The DINBIN Complete Highly Flexible Skateboard is available in a variety of rainbow styles and patterns. This board’s bright colors and graphics will excite your dog, and he will begin jumping as soon as he sees it. Aside from its bright and appealing appearance, the skateboard performs pretty well based on reviews.
Because of the way, it’s built, it’s quite sturdy. This skateboard’s deck is built of high-quality polyethylene plastic, which gives the board enough strength and stability. This skateboard can withstand a variety of weights, so you won’t have to worry about it breaking after a few hours of heavy dog riding; it’s appropriate for dogs of all sizes, from little puppies to fully grown dogs.
- Looks nice, very fast and great turn ratios
- Deserves 4 stars for the smooth ride and the unbeatable price
- It has a very high quality rating of 4 stars +
- The board is abit filmsy
- Good budget board for dogs learning to skateboard
Possesses 60mm soft rebound wheels with a hardness of 78A, resulting in a smooth and bump-free ride.
Easy to ride:
It’s a 22-inch skateboard that’s neither too long nor too short, making it ideal for all riders.
In addition to all of these great qualities, this skateboard also comes with outstanding warranty service. If you detect a flaw in the board’s performance or the skateboards body within 60 days of use, you can return it for a replacement or a full refund.
This complete skateboard, which comes from a reputable company that produces a wide range of high-performance skateboards, will not let you down. It’s simple to pick up and is an excellent skateboard for beginners. Despite its small size, it gives plenty of room for your dog to stretch out and relax. Although the board is small, it is wide enough and of excellent quality where you and your dog can have an amazing experience riding together.
10. Geelife 22 Mini Cruiser Skateboard Set
When looking for high-quality skateboards, another reputable brand to look for is Geelife. Over the years, this firm has also provided professional-grade skateboards, and you can find a variety of amazing products made by this company on the market. This Mini Cruiser skateboard is as well.
The nicest part about this Mini Cruiser Skateboard Set is that it includes all of the necessary skating equipment for a beginner. As a result, you spend your money on a single complete set and receive everything included in this bundle. A 22 x 6 skateboard, extra anti-skid grip tape, an LED silicone skateboard lamp, 4 ABEC-7 bearings, a T-tool, and a carrying and storage bag are included in the package.
- It’s a cute little starter skateboard
- The skateboard is very cute and fit, he really enjoys it
- Its very good and its price is fair
- but it’s way smaller and flimsier than expected
This skateboard’s deck is made of solid polypropylene, while the trucks are built of aluminum. The skateboard is made of these materials, which make it sturdy and long-lasting. As a result, you only have to pay once and get a discount for a longer period of time. The skateboard sparkles on the road thanks to the LEDs and graphics, giving your dog a cool and charming appearance.
Easy to ride:
The skateboard is pre-assembled and operates without batteries, so you won’t have to charge it three times a day. Remove it from the package and allow your dog to shred and surf on it for as long as he wishes. This Geelife tiny skateboard is suitable for all ages and can support up to 330 pounds of weight. As a result, riding is risk-free. It is safe for both your dog and your children to ride on.
If you’ve ever bought a skateboard, you’re familiar with the Geelife brand. There is no need to justify the brand. You can put your complete trust in it. This is why I would recommend this skateboard to anyone; it provides excellent performance and meets all of the users’ needs for beginners who want to get there dog skateboarding without spending a fortune on a more expensive dog skateboard on this best skateboards for dogs list.
Conclusion On The Best Skateboards For Dogs [ Bully Breeds ]
When choosing the bestskateboards for dogs, a cruiser skateboard is the best option. In comparison to the longboard, a cruiser is a type of skateboard with a shorter and wider deck. In contrast to longboards with small and stiff wheels, cruiser wheels are broad and soft, which aids in balancing and smoothing the ride for your 4 legged companions.
These softer and larger wheels are easy to move, which benefits your dog a great deal. They are not required to exert additional effort.
Cruisers are small vehicles designed to go short distances. Other boards are created for long distances and tricks, but they cannot perform tricks; therefore, you do not need to invest in a tricks board.
For Fun: Here Are Some Videos That Show You How To Teach Your English Bulldogs And All Other Dog Breeds How To Skateboard
P.S. Make sure after you checked out this best skateboards for dogs list you check out my best kayaks for dogs list.
Have your dog covered in the sea and on land.