Gutter guardians not only add curb appeal to your house and look cool but gutter guardians also serve the purpose to redirect rain away from the foundation of your home and onto your lawn etc… to prevent damage to your home’s foundation over time.
I have put together a list of the best gutter guardians that look the coolest for your convenience.
Protect your #1 asset your home and take home some cool-looking gutter guardians that I hand-picked out just for you.
My Top 10 Best Gutter Guardians Downspout Statues That Look The Coolest
- For all you dog lovers out there meet Butch he wants to be your gutter guardian like a good doggy. I have an American Bulldog/ Pit Mix better known as a bullypit so maybe I am just Biased to the bully breeds. But Butch is cool he can guard my gutter anytime. Heck, you do not even have to feed him or take him for a walk. Big win!
Woof, Woof! Order Butch The Bulldog And See My #1 Pick For The Best And Coolest Gutter Guardian.
2. Coming in at number 2 for my pick of the best gutter guardians is a pair of frogs with glasses. This gutter guardian is sure to stand out and make a statement.
A Pair Of The Coolest Looking Frogs With Sunglasses Sitting On A Log Makes This #2 On My Best Gutter Guardians List.
3. Coming In at number #3 on my list of the coolest gutter guardians is a crocodile [ Be like Elvis Presley and do the crocodile rock with this cool looking crocodile guarding your gutter ]
4. Rainier The Dragon comes in at number #4 on my list of the best gutter guardians. This gargoyle – dragon screams classiness in grey and measuring 16 inches. This is a nice design for those of you who are fans of the game of thrones types who are into mystical creatures like dragons and gargoyles. Who isn’t right?
4.5 stars with over 1,400 ratings the customers of Amazon are sure fans of this Rainspout Gutter Downspout Extension Statue.
Anyhow you can check Rainier the dragon out on Amazon and take him home with you.
5. Coming In At Number #5 on my coolest looking best gutter guardians list is the brother for another mother is Roland The Gargoyle. This is another classy-looking rainspout gutter downspout extension statue.
Roland is another popular guardian of your gutters with a 4.5 rating on Amazon with convenient prime delivery.
6. Coming in at number #6 is a gutter guardian downspout statue of a gnome riding his pet frog. This statue is classy and cute and has a 4-star rating on Amazon.
7. This is a gutter downspout for the Owl lovers reading this blog post with a classy Mr. Owl dressed to impress riding on a log. This is a very classy gutter guardian extension statue that anyone would be happy to buy.
This Owl gutter downspout statue also has a 4-star rating so check it out if you dig owls.
8. I really like this tortoise frog combination that makes #8 on my best gutter guardians list. This frog and turtle surfing gutter downspout surfing combo is sure to please and has a 4-star rating to boot.
9. Meet Raider the Racoon my next best gutter guardian statue. Not only is this raccoon cute and classy looking down curiously from the log he is sitting on above but this cute trash panda would make a great addition to any gutter downspout.
Raider the Raccoon has a 4.5-star review and weighs 2 lbs.
You can add him to your gutter downspout below.
10. Meet crash the squirrel rounding out my list of the best gutter guardians as he balances gracefully on his favorite leg making any ballerina jealous. If your house is like mine and you have a lot of trees in your front yard there is always a squirrel party.
May as well make them feel welcome with a cool gutter guardian downspout statue with a 4.5 rating from customers.
You can check out crash the squirrel here;
These are my 10 best gutter guardians to buy based on my personal preferences when going through and researching gutter guardians on the Internet.
I hope I saved you some time and you find a few you like to add to your gutters.
Good luck on your search.